The 2020 World Outdoor Tug of War Championship will take place in Fadura (Getxo, Basque Country) from September 16 to September 20, 2020. Previous editions of the Championship have been held in the following countries:
|2018||South Cape||South Africa||1.357||93||171|
- Created in 1960, it will commemorate its 60th Anniversary in 2020.
- It is composed by 72 national federations from 5 continents.
- The Basque Country is member of the TWIF from 2014.
Further information at www.tugofwar-twif.org
|ACCOMMODATION CATEGORY||5 NIGHT PACKAGE
2020 Sep. 15-20
|6 NIGHT PACKAGE
2020 Sep 15-21
|A||€ 350||€ 410|
|B||€ 280||€ 320|
|C||€ 210||€ 240|
INCLUDED (Prize per person):
- B&B accommodation in double room.
- Dinner service in the venue (Fadura – Getxo)
- Transfer service hotel / venue (Fadura) / Hotel
(one per day)
- Championship Accreditation Card.
- Subway ticket for all days of championship.
• Local taxes 10%.
- Supplement for a single room: 40% on the price of the package rate in a double room.
- Discount for a multiple room: 10% on the price of the package rate in a double room.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
Offer valid until the 15th of April 2020.
People not booking through the official accommodation provider will be required to pay €125 euro per person for Championship accreditation Card.
September has high occupancy period. Therefore it is very important to book a long-time in advance.
Azul Marino Viajes is the official accommodation agency.
Getxo 2020 World Outdoor Tug of War Championship will be present at the European and World Championships in Ireland
Between 4th and 8th September the TWIF European Outdoor (seniors) and World Championships (Juniors and U23) will be held in Castlebar, Ireland. Getxo will be the headquarters in September 2020 of the World Outdoor Tug Of War Championship between 16 and 20 September 2020, which nearly 1400 participants are expected to attend from 30 countries. Read more about Getxo 2020 World Outdoor Tug of War Championship will be present at the European and World Championships in Ireland[…]
Getxo will host the Congress of the International Tug-of-War Federation next week, which will be attended by 22 delegations from all over the world
There is just over a year until the next outdoor Tug-of-War World Championship, which will be held in Getxo. The Organization Committee of this world championship has been working months and next week will host the Annual TWIF Congress, the International Tug-of-War Federation. Read the complete press release here